The annual Masterclass is a one-of-a-kind program that brings the breast oncoplasty community in India. More than 100 faculty and 300 delegates attended this conference. The important aspects discussed were:
- Structured Breast Oncoplastic Surgery training modules supervised by global experts.
- Panel discussions with live surgeries and videos covering the gamut of Breast Oncoplastic Surgery & Breast Re-constructive Surgery.
- Hands-on workshop - mark-up with live models to familiarise the participants with various aspects of Breast Oncoplastic Surgeries.
- Discussions on Breast Oncoplastic Surgery Training in India with Certification from the UK.
- Problem-based learning in a Tumor Board set-up with interesting scenarios in Ca Breast.
- Breast Cancer Symposium: Discussions on latest path-breaking abstracts in various international fora.
- Interactive hands-on workshop on Digital Breast Tomography and Breast MRI.
- Emerging trends in Breast Cancer Research with focus on Molecular Oncology and Research Methodologies.