- International School of Oncoplastic Surgery (ISOS) was founded by Dr. Chaitanyanand Koppiker, with an aim to fill the existing gaps pertaining to surgical training in the niche field of Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- ISOS comprises of renowned faculty from Association of Breast Surgeons, U.K., University of East Anglia, U.K. and India
- ISOS aims to raise the quality of education and practical training to equip budding surgeons with skills that will be necessary to practice state-of-the-art techniques in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery.
- Since its inception in 2014, ISOS is active in the field of specialist Oncoplasty training by successfully conducting multiple conferences and workshops in Pune, India.
- Pioneer in Breast Oncoplasty in Asia
- Has conducted the largest number of Oncoplastic and Reconstructive procedures in India
- One of the first comprehensive Breast Oncoplasty Unit in India
- Over 5 years of experience in organising niche training programmes in Breast Oncoplasty through international conferences, workshops and one-to-one training in Indiawith an expertise in Breast Oncoplasty.
About Dr. C.B. Koppiker
Dr. Koppiker is a renowned breast surgeon and one of the pioneers of Breast Oncoplasty in India. Trained by the founding fathers of Breast Oncoplasty, he has an extensive experience of over two decades in conducting Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries. He is an expert in various advanced techniques in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery - prominent ones being Mastectomy with Immediate Reconstruction, Therapeutic Mammoplasty, Vacuum Assisted Biopsy procedures and Sentinel Node Management. Dr. Koppiker is the Medical Director of Pune’s only comprehensive centre of Breast Health – Orchids Breast Health Clinic. He is currently appointed as the Honorary Faculty at University of East Anglia and Regional Convenor-South Asia for Masters in Breast Oncoplasty program. He is regularly invited as an expert at Oncoplasty training programs across the globe, the recent one being School of Oncoplastic Surgery, Dallas.Know More